Saturday, January 1, 2011

TahDah!

After a lot of hard work and a very busy fall, our kitchen is almost completely finished! I absolutely love it and am enjoying it so much. It was finished just in time for the holidays and we have gotten a lot of use out of it already. I must say that I have the most talented and skilled husband and father-in-law ever! I may be a little biased! :) We also had the help of our great friends Bryce and Amanda and my parents with painting and sanding. Let's just say it has been a family effort. I have posted pictures below. (there is an island that eventually will go in the middle but we all needed a break to enjoy the holidays, especially Daniel) Speaking of the holidays, we had one of the best seasons ever (getting to see lots of friends and family)and I will post pictures as soon as I have time to transfer them. As always, I feel so blessed and am truly grateful!



Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
A photo album by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment